Dream

Dream
Dream

Monday, December 17, 2007

Final Reflection

I was very upset to have missed our last class. I feel a lack of closure, and I like closure. The blog will help me with this issue. What have a learned from this class?? Where should I start? The first thing that I learned is that....I was getting bored with what I was doing in the classroom. I notice that my students are getting bored as well. By learning these new technologies, I have found a new sense of excitement in my teaching. I am hoping to share this with my students.

I have learned how to blog, what the difference is between a MOV, WMV and more, I have been introduced to what a Maven is, learned about smart note book, flickr, movie maker, digital camera use connection, visual communicator...I learned about different types of computer or technology terms.

I fell that I have gained so much knowledge from this class. The way the class was set up for us to explore and be the leaner was very engaging for me. I liked the freedom to explore....and not really be told what to do in my exploration. I would be eager to sign up for this class again if I could take it.

Draw backs and disappointments...not from the class. But on how technology and politics within the schools are fused or not. Feeling that I might not be able to try new things with tech and my students due to the restrictions and funding through Internet or equipment. Feeling that my excitement can not be used with my students. I can tell them about it, but they might not be able to use the full applications. Not the classes fault....just the dynamics of the technology.
world.

Overall, Dr. Mullane, a great "hands on class".

No comments: